Cherry hoisin duck
- 2 duck breasts
- 1 pack cherry hoisin
- 1 pack of basmati rice
- stir fry veg (we used broccoli, baby corn, fine beans and pak choi)
- Preheat oven to 180'C and slash the skin on the duck and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Place duck skin side down in a medium heat frying pan (non stick) for 5 mins or until the skin is golden and crispy. Turn over and seal the other side of the meat for 2 mins.
- Place the duck on a baking tray and into the oven for 12 mins
- Once cooked remove to rest
- Heat the rice according to packet instructions
- Pan fry the veg for 5 mins, add the hoisin sauce and bring to a simmer
- Serve, pouring all the extra sauce over the duck.