- 1 pack of Katsu
- 1 pack of breadcrumbed chicken fillets (you can breadcrumb your own but we often dont have the time)
- 100ml water
- white rice to serve
- lime wedges and chilli flakes to garnish
- Cook the breaded chicken as per the instructions on the packet - we normally bake in the oven but you can fry too.
- In a seperate pan put the katsu sauce and the water, simmer this for 5 - 10 mins until its hot through and you have your desired thickness
- Pour over the chicken fillets and serve with whte rice.
This lovely photo was snapped for us by Elizabeth - she runs a lovely food blog https://www.chutneybetty.co.uk/