Lemon Chicken Skewers
Our lemon tagine makes a great base for slow cooking but it works equally well as a marinade - we love chicken skewers, coated in all those zingy lemon flavours.
- 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1 pack of Lemon Tagine paste
- Coat the chicken in the lemon tagine paste - you can leave to marinade in the fridge overnight or use straight away.
- Skewer the chicken pieces.
- Grill for 15 mins on a medium heat turning regularly - check the chicken is done all the way through before serving.
We love this served with a wild rice or couscous, plus lots of crunchy lettuce and fresh tomatoes.