One Pan Creamy Chicken Red Pesto
- Roasted baby potatoes to serve
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 pack of red pesto
- 2 Handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 150ml of double cream
- Get potatoes onto roast with a little olive oil salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat add some olive oil add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Then add the chicken and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink turning once.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the red pesto and cream and cook for a further 3 to 5 minutes or until the sauce has reduced slightly. Mix in the spinach and serve.