A classic. A favourite. Supper in under 5 minutes!
- 1 pack of Taste Collectiv Pesto;
- 350g of fresh pasta, we used Trofie shaped; and
- Optional sundried tomatoes and handful of fresh basil leaves.
- Get a pan full of water on to boil, we don't tend to salt it as our pesto is perfectly seasoned;
- Cook pasta, drain reserving a little pasta water;
- Stir in pesto, add a little of the reserved pasta water, this will make it creamy and melt the sauce; and
- Top with tomatoes and basil.
This serves 3, however, it's also really yummy cold so makes a great packed lunch!