An easy weekday dinner, all done in one oven dish. Easy!
- 1 pack of Taste Collectiv Pesto;
- 4 fresh salmon fillets;
- Mediterranean vegetables, we used, 2 red onion, 1 yellow pepper, 2 red peppers and 2 courgettes.
- Chop up the vegetables into bite size chunks;
- Put in an oven proof dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper;
- Place in a medium oven (180°C) for 20 minutes;
- Meanwhile top the salmon fillets with the fresh pesto;
- Place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, pesto side up, and put back in the oven;
- Cook for a further 10-12 minutes at 180°C