Piri Piri Chicken
A speedy supper that packs a punch. Serves 4.
- 1 pack of Taste Collectiv Piri Piri;
- A mix of chiken drumsticks and thighs (8-10 pieces);
- Corn on the cob and coleslaw to serve.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the Piri Piri, leave for an hour or if possible overnight;
- Place in an oven proof dish, cook at 180*C for 30-40 minutes turning halfway through;
- If having corn on the cob, boil for 5 minutes prior to the chicken being done, put in the dish with the piri piri chicken juices;
- Serve with some creamy coleslaw to balance the heat.