Prawn Laksa Noodles
- 1 pack of Laksa
- 1 pack thin rice noodles
- 16-20 large prawns (you can swap for precooked chicken or roasted squash)
- 4 spring onions sliced thinly
- 1 400ml tin coconut milk
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock
- sliced chillies to garnish
- fresh herbs to garnish
- Heat the laksa paste in a large saucepan for 30 secs
- add the stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil
- add in noodles and spring onions, simmer for 2 minutes, until the noodles are soft.
- put in the raw prawns, simmer for a further 2 minutes, when the prawns are pink its cooked.
- garnish and serve
This makes 4 hearty bowls of soup.
This lovely photo was snapped for us by Karen - check out her work at www.karenhb.couk