Red Pesto Penne Salad
- 1 pack red pesto
- 80g dried penne pasta
- handful brocolli florets (small mouthful sized)
- 30g pinenuts
- 50g feta cheese
- 2 large handfuls washed baby spinach leaves
- Chilli flakes to garnish
- Cook the penne pasta as per the packet instructions, drain and add a splash of oil to stop it sticking to itself
- Place the brocolli in a dry non stick pan on a medium to high heat for 5 minutes until lightly charred. Add to the pasta.
- In the dry pan toast the pinenuts ( literally for 30secs to a minute, they burn really quickly) and add them to the pasta.
- Stir through the red pesto
- Add a handful of spinach to the bottom of each bowl, top with the pasta mix.
- Top with the feta crumbled over and optional chilli flakes