Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack of thai green
- 1 pack precooked udon noodles (or other rice noodles)
- handful of finely chopped broccoli
- 1 bag spinach
- 4 spring onions
- 1 200ml tin coconut milk
- 1.2 litres vegetable or chicken stock
- sliced cooked chicken
- fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the thai paste in a large saucepan for 30 secs
- add the stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil
- add in green vegetables and sliced chicken if using, simmer for 2 mins
- add in noodles, simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- serve and garnish with fresh coriander if using.
This makes 4 hearty bowls of soup, feel free to substitute whatever leafy green veg you fancy - kale, pak choi, spring greens, fine green beans all work really well here.