Turkey Mince Teriyaki
- 1 pack of teriyaki
- 450g Ground Turkey (can use beef or diced turkey)
- handful of finely chopped broccoli
- 2 large carrots peeled and grated
- 1pack of basmati or long grain rice (can use noodles)
- 2 sping onions diced, for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and crumble ground turkey into the pan and cook until turkey is about half cooked.
- Add grated carrots and chopped broccoli and continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over cooked turkey and vegetable mixture and stir. Simmer for about five minutes to combine the flavors.
- Spoon meat over rice or noodles.
- Garnish with spring onions.