Hoisin chicken Stir Fry
- 1 pack of Hoisin
- 300g diced chicken
- 1 pack stir fry vegetables
- 1 pack fresh rice noodles
- Prawn Crackers for full takeaway vibes!
- Put the diced chicken in a wok with a little oil, cook for 10mins, or until cooked through
- Add the stir fry vegetables, stir about for 2 mins
- Pour over the hoisin sauce
- Serve with rice noodles (i cheated and got some fresh ones form the supermarket that you can just microwave...!)
This makes a generous dinner for 2, chopsticks optional.