Sticky Harissa Chicken
- 1 pack of Harissa
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 tablepoon of runny hunny
- Serve as part of a bbq feast
- As its the uk this is how I cook them in the oven - but go for it with the bbq if the weather is nice!
- Put chicken thighs in an oven proof dish
- Cover and cook in a medium oven for 20mins
- Mix together the harissa and honey and pour this over the hot chicken thighs, making sure they get a good coating.
- Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes to crisp up with the lid/cover off.
- Ensure chicken is cooked all the way through (I cut a thigh in half to check) before serving as part of a bbq feast.